ProPTs > Ming Lam
Ming is a bodybuilder who has worked out at the gym since 2003. He became a personal trainer in 2016 and he enjoys leading a healthy lifestyle through regular trainings. Ming takes pride in sharing his knowledge and training experience with his clients to help them achieve their goals and needs. He finds working out and bodybuilding as an enjoyable way to maintain his physique and for self-improvement. Ming aims to be the ultimate role model and motivation for his clients, wanting not only to improve their fitness level but also their quality of life.
- AASFP Pre- and Post-Natal Certification
- AASFP Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) Fascia Blade Certification
- AASFP HIIT Training Certification
- Gold Medal Bodies (GMB) Movement Course Level 1&2
- HKFBF Men’s Physique 170cm or Below 4th Place, 2019
- HKFBF Men’s Physique 170cm or below Champion
- AASFP Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
- AASFP Sport Science & Fitness Trainer Certification
- Personal Training Academy Global FasTrack in Personal Training Certification
- TRX-Suspension Training Course
- Red Cross Standard First Aid Certification
- St. John First Aid & CPR
Attitude is everything.