Personal Trainers > Toby Chan
Toby started working as a Personal Trainer in 2011, prior to which he was a football and swimming coach. From his days as a student, Toby had already developed an interest in sports and had started working out. He hopes his passion and dedication can help inspire those around him to live a healthy life.
Since 2013, he has ventured into China's fitness market to continue his self-education and further his all-round experience.
- Post-Rehab Fitness Trainer (UL & Neck) – AASFP
- Pre- & Post-Natal Fitness Instructor Certification – AASFP
- Certified Bronze Professional Personal Fitness Trainer - International Personal Trainer & Fitness Academy (IPTFA)
- Certified Kettlebell Sports Coach Specialist (Level 1) – IPTFA
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification – Asian Academy for Sports & Fitness Professionals (AASFP)
- Certificate of Integrated Techniques for Myofascial Release – AASFP
- SGT Ken’s Boot Camp Operation Rapid Response – AASFP
- Certificate of Adult Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation – Hong Kong Red Cross
- Certification of TRX Suspension Training – Optimum Performance Studio (OPS)
- Qualified Football Coach (D-License) – The Hong Kong Football Association Limited (HKFA)
- Certificate of Total Body Fitness Workings on GYMSTICK – EP-Fitpro
- Certified VIPR Instructor
- Austswim Teacher of Towards Competitive Strokes – Austswim Limited
- First-Aid Certificate – HK St. John Ambulance
- Water Safety Award – HK Life Saving Society
- Certificate of Coaching (Level 1) – HK China Bodybuilding Association
- Sport Climbing Training (Level 1) – HK Mountaineering Union
Today I will do what others won't. Tomorrow I can do what others can't.