Personal Trainers > Martin Chan
Martin has been working in the fitness industry since 2004. He infuses each training session with the same enthusiasm that made him love fitness in the first place. He approaches training like a tailor would fashion a piece of clothing out of fabric – personalised for each client because some workouts may not be suitable for specific clients.
This is why learning about different styles and methods of training is important for Martin as he is able to customise fitness plans for all his clients' needs.
- Kettlebell Training Certification
- PURE Motion Certification
- CPR Certification - St. John (2010)
- Thai Boxing Instructor (2014)
- Personal Trainer Certification - IPTI (2003)
- Sports Science and Fitness Foundation Certification - IPTI (2003)
If you think you can, you can!
What Martin Trains
Body-Building/ Figure Competition
Endurance Sport (running/triathlon etc)
Kickboxing / Boxing
Metabolic Specialist (weight loss/gain)
Prehab / Post Injury
Speed, Agility, Quickness
Stretch & Recovery
Strongman/ Strength Sport