Personal Trainers > Theo Ma
Theo has been active since he was young, exposing himself to a range of sports that included dance and martial arts. He found that the key to helping him pick up a new sport is strength, which is why he started focusing on strength training and experimenting with different training methods.
Theo became a fitness trainer in early 2006. With his repertoire of training methodologies, he hopes to equip clients with various tools to challenge them and help them achieve better results in their quest for a healthy lifestyle.
- IPTFA Certified - Bronze (Professional Personal Fitness Trainer)
- IPTFA Stretch Certification
- IPTFA Kettlebell Certification
- St. John Ambulance First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Stick Mobility Level 1 Certification
- Hong Kong Boxing Association Boxing Instructor Certificate
Go hard or go home.