Personal Trainers > Nelson Cheng
Nelson began his coaching life as a Taekwondo coach in secondary school. He started weight training for improving strength and power at the beginning. After a few years of regular training in the gym, he became passionate about bodybuilding as he believes that having a good physique helps towards increasing one’s self-confidence.
Nelson likes to share his training programmes, techniques and diet tips with others as he hopes to see more people achieving their ideal body shape efficiently.
- Certified International Personal Trainer (NASM)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Certified in TRX Functional Training
- Fitness Thai Boxing Instructor Certificate (IPTFA)
- Bodybuilding Training Certification (AASFP)
- Nutrition and Weight Management Certification (AASFP)
- Sports Massage Certification (AASFP)
- Fundamentals of Mobility of Functional Training Level 1 (FTI)
- Certified in Kettlebell Instruction
- Certificate in First Aid (Hong Kong St. John Ambulance)
- Certificate in CPR & AED (ECSI)
- Intermediate Coach of Taekwondo (HKTKDA)
- 3rd Dan Black Belt of Taekwondo (WTF)
Work smart. Work hard. No excuses. Never give up.