Personal Trainers > Monkey Wong
Monkey is an experienced fighter who has won many medals and represents Hong Kong in the East-Asia competition.
He has always been active - hence the name "Monkey". When he was young, he already enjoyed playing soccer at school. Taekwondo captured his attention at the age of 14, when he spent the next 5 years to reach the 2nd Dan black belt. His other martial arts specialties of Capoeira and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu soon followed. But Thai boxing remains his favourite, in which he holds a very impressive 22 wins - 6 knockouts - 7 losses in 29 fights.
• Certified Kettlebell Instructor
Thai Boxing fight record
• 2003-04 Hong Kong 56kg category - 1st place
• AMATEUR MUAYTHAI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- 2004 Bronze Medal - Light Welterweight 63.5kg (Male)
- K-1 GP in Hong Kong 2007 - Opening Match Winner