ProPTs > Alan Lei
Alan has been enthusiastic towards fitness and exercise since his teens. He likes to challenge himself and he believes that the mindset determines the state. Having been an athlete and trainer since 2016, Alan has helped many people to achieve their goals – whether it’s building muscle, losing weight, resuming training after injury or improving sports performance.
As a trainer, Alan always cares about clients’ needs and voices. Pushing his students to the full, he uses his passion to motivate them to reach their fitness goals.
- AASFP - Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate
- AASFP - Stretch Trainer Certification
- EXOS - Sports Performance Training & Industry Expertise
- TRX - Certified RIP Trainer
- IPTFA - Certified Kettlebell Sports Coach Specialist (CKSCS) Level One Course
- GMB Trainer Levels 1&2
- Personal Training Academy (PTA) Global Certified Personal Trainer
- John Ambulance First Aid and AED Certification
If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you. Cause life doesn’t get easier – you just get stronger!
Live a life of your own!!