ProPTs > Henry Chow
Henry started Muay Thai boxing in 2004. He has participated in over 30 professional Muay Thai fights in Hong Kong, Thailand and China.
Henry has been coaching Thai boxing since 2006. He has trained many fighters over the years and designed fat loss programmes for his clients.
- Competed in Thailand IFMA junior lever (2007)
- KF1 Fu Tak Thai boxing Champion in 57kg (2008)
- Champion of the Libogen Fight Night Part 5 (2008)
- Champion of the Libogen Fight Night Part 8 (2008)
- Drew in the Royal Combat (2009)
- Champion of the KFI Fu Tak Thai Boxing Part 2 (2009)
- Kettle Bell Instructor Certificate
- Weight Lifting Level 1 Certificate
- Gymnastic Level 1 Certificate
- Rumble Roller Foundations Course
- Hong Kong St. John Ambulance – First Aid Certificate
“I’m a slow walker, but I never stop.”