Personal Trainers > Timmy Chung
Timmy studied Sports Science at the EdUHK focusing on applied science in sports. After graduation, he wanted to apply his knowledge in fitness industry because science is the foundation of sports. Using the learned theories can prove more effective in helping a diversity of people. To fulfil this ambition, Timmy became a personal trainer.
Timmy’s training is focused on strength, conditioning as well as pre-/post- rehabilitation. With his acquired learning and experience, he will help clients to train safely and pain-free using customised programmes.
- Bachelor of Science Education (Sports Science), First Class Honor, EdUHK
- International Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, NASM
- NeuroKinetic Therapy Level 1
- Sports Massage Certificate, World Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Federation (HK)
If you don’t give up, if you carry on believing in yourself when others are doubting you, you can make it.