Personal Trainers > Lia Lam
Lia wasn’t keen on fitness or sports until college. She quickly developed a strong interest in weight training and decided to turn her interest into a career.
A personal trainer since 2015, Lia worked for a year at another fitness centre before joining PURE in 2016. She has accumulated broad experience in handling the needs of different clients by providing a tailor-made training protocol. Lia is an advocate of continuous education. Always striving to bring the best and most updated knowledge to her clients, she periodically attends local and overseas courses/seminars to maintain her expertise in the fitness industry.
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT) Levels 1 & 2 Trainer
- Stick Mobility Level 1 Trainer
- Pre- & Post-Natal Fitness Instructor, AASFP
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor
- TRX Suspension Training Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sport Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Sport Massage Therapist, AASFP
- Certified Stretch Therapist, IPTFA
- CPR & AED Certified
- Bachelor of Social Science, CUHK
Your body is the vehicle of your soul.