ProPTs > Ben Chuang
At the age of 20, Ben carried around a body weight of 90kg and tried all sorts of ways to shed the load - but they all failed him. It was then that he decided to follow a professional trainer's workout programme and began weight training in 2009. Finally, he achieved the result that he wanted. Ben hopes to encourage his clients with his own personal breakthrough story that clearly illustrates - nothing is impossible!
• Sport Science and Fitness Foundation (AASFP)
• Advance Personal Fitness Trainer (AASFP)
• Children and Adolescence Fitness Instructor Certification (AASFP)
• Stretch Therapist Certification (IPTFA)
• First Aid Certificate (St. John Ambulance)
• Sports Massage beginner workshop (AASFP)
• Paviflex workshop (AASFP)
Sometimes, change is what we need.