Personal Trainers > Nic Li
Nic started training in 2007 and has been a personal trainer since 2010. Throughout the process of working out, he found that the improvements and achievements in his physique and fitness level have changed his life. Now he wants to share his professional services and personal experiences to change others’ lives too.
He specialises in posture correction, muscle gain and toning for both male and female clients.
- Certificate in Advance Personal Fitness Training (AASFP)
- Comprehensive Exercise Ball Instructor (AASFP)
- Professional Personal Fitness Trainer (IPTFA)
- Fitness Thai Boxing Instructor (IPTFA)
- Kettle bell Introductory workshop (North America Fitness and Sport Peninsular Training Academy)
- Purmotion Training Level 1 and 2
- ProBar Foundations Course (OPS)
Actions speak louder than words.
Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.