Personal Trainers > Kim Lam
Kim has been a Personal Trainer for over a decade. His specialities are in weight training and road cycling, having competed in the Arnold Strongman Classic competition in 2016.
With over 12 years of diverse training experience in areas that include being a member of the Welsh Fencing Squad, rugby (playing position of loosehead prop), weight training, and various martial arts - Kim can tailor a programme to suit virtually any range of training goals.
- EST & Nutritional Periodisation For Enhanced & Sustained Results, Advanced S&C, Irish Strength Institute
- Movement Optimisation Course, Jingyi Weightlifting Club
- Kettlebell Level 1 & 2, Agatsu
- Indian Club & Mace training Instructor’s Certification Level 1, Agatsu
- Joint Mobility and Movement Certification, Agatsu
- Weightlifting Certification, CrossFit
- Posture in Motion by Chris Watts
- Heart Rate Training, Polar Electro HK
- TRX Suspension Training, Fitness Anywhere
- Certified Bulgarian Bag Specialist, International Bulgarian Bag Confederation
- Certified Personal Trainer, PTA Global
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification, AASFP
- Certificate of Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer - Asian Academy for Sports & Fitness Professionals (AASFP)
- Bachelor of Science "Physics with Medical Physics" - University of Wales, College Cardiff
- Certificate of Hong Kong Red Cross Adult CPR
- Certified in TRX
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Certificate of Movement Optimization Course
Plan ahead and focus on your goals.