Personal Trainers > Leo Cheung
Leo was skinny with a non-muscular physique and started to do weight training when he was 17. At first, he simply wanted to tone his body for a better shape. But he soon fell in love with body building and developed an interest in helping others to achieve their goals.
Leo believes the key to success is to identify your weaknesses and turn them into strengths.
- Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Certificate, AASFP
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate, AASFP
- Nutrition and Weight Management Certification, AASFP
- Sport Massage Certification, AASFP
- Elderly Fitness Specialized Prescription Program, AASFP
- Rehab Essentials Certificate
- Rehab Master Class Certificate
Make the REST of life the BEST of life.