ProPTs > Jacky Chen
Jacky comes from a family of professional athlete so growing up, he had an innate thirst to win. Being the best at whatever he does is in his nature and is reflected in his achievements. He believes that mental strength is the most important component of success and that if you work diligently yet intelligently, success will eventually come your way.
- MSC Neuroscience At UCL
- BSC Physiology & Pharmacy At UCL
- IPTFA Sliver Course
- Maximum Hyperemia Course by Milos Sarcev
- Agatsu Light/Heavy Club Training
- Clean Health Advanced Personal Training
- Clean Health Advanced Nutrition Training
- Gymnastics Training Level 1
- IFBB Physique Champion 2016 (Hong Kong)
- IPF Powerlifting Record Holder (UK)
- Representative of England Rugby Team (Teenager)
- CCC Club Tennis Doubles Champion 2015 (B Grade)
Train hard but train smart. Lead a healthy lifestyle – be kind to your body and your body will be kind back.