ProPTs > Man Ho
Athleticism has been a part of Man since he was a child. In pursuing his love for sport, he has won multiple Grand Champion titles at various athletic competitions over the years.
Man has always enjoyed a wide range of sports, including but not limited to boxing, sprinting, soccer, basketball and swimming – but of all these, Man has a particular flair for boxing. He has been a boxing coach since 2007 and has trained over 200 clients to date. His extensive experience with a diversity of people combined with his positive outlook on life and his ability to communicate and deliver technical skills to clients will make your training sessions with Man more action-and-fun-packed than ever!
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification by Asian Academy for Pre- and Post-natal Fitness Instructor Certification
- Advanced Certificate in Child and Adolescent Nutrition by HKU Space (In Progress)
- Advanced Certificate in Sport and Exercise Nutrition by HKU Space
- Certificate of Agatsu Joint Mobility and Movement Instructor
- Certificate of Posture in Motion-Posture Assessment by Motion Dynamics
- Certificate of ViPR Instructor
- Certificate of TRX Instructor
- Certificate of Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor Level One
- Certificate of Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor Level Two
- Certificate of Bulgarian Bag Specialist (BBS) by IBBC
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification by Asian Academy for Sports and Fitness Professionals
- Bronze Personal Trainer Certification by International Personal Trainer and Fitness Academy
- Thai Boxing Fitness Instructor Certification by Fu Tak Alliance Association
- First Aid and AED Certification by St. John Ambulance
There is no GIANT step that does it. It’s a lot of LITTLE steps.