ProPTs > Keith Leung
Keith has always been passionate about fitness and sports like running, football, basketball, rugby and Muay Thai, etc. Choosing to be a Personal Trainer as a career, Keith can combine his knowledge and creativity to design training programmes and help clients to achieve their fitness goals. He enjoys healthy living and being a good role model for his clients to keep improving every day while he himself also keeps improving.
- Certified Muay Thai Coach, Hong Kong Muay Thai Association
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Mobility Specialist
- Post-Rehab Fitness Trainer (Upper Limb and Neck), AASFP
- Stick Mobility Certified Trainer, Stick Mobility
- Pre- and Post-Natal Exercise Instructor
- IPTFA Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified TRX Instructor
- Certified BOSU Instructor
- Certified VIPR Instructor
- Therapeutic Exercise Instructor
Life is not about how hard of a hit you can give – it’s about how many you can take and keep moving forward.